UMS Reservoir Run
Thanks to all who joined us for the Second Annual UMS Reservoir Run! We had a blast and raised money for our Financial Aid fund.
Check out the results below!
Thank you for your interest in the UMS Reservoir Run – 5k and kids race!
Join us on Saturday, May 6th for a fun family-friendly event! We kick off the day with a 5k at 8AM, followed by the kids race at 9AM. This scenic out-and-back course travels down beautiful Reservoir Road. The mixed pavement, hard packed dirt course is hilly, but the serene setting makes for a low-stress, enjoyable run! The 5k is open to participants 12 and older.
The kids race is meant to be fun and manageable for all ages. It is a half-mile out and back course on Reservoir Road. We will be celebrating our community and empowering the children to have fun, spend time outdoors and support each other. Children 11 and under are invited to participate in this run.
The proceeds from this event benefit our Financial Aid fund.
Want to support the cause, but don’t feel like running? We need your help! Inquire about volunteering by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Event details and schedule
- Packet Pick-Up and Late Registration: 7:15 – 7: 45AM on day of event (late registration is $30 cash or check only)
- The 5k begins at 8; the kids race is at 9:00
- Parking for the event is at Trinity Presbyterian Church, 3101 Fontaine Avenue Extended – look for signs
- Early-bird pricing (register before 4/21) saves $5. After 4/21, the price for the 5k goes up to $30. Kids race is $10.
- This event is rain or shine!
- Reservoir Road is not closed for this race.
- UMS will not be open during this event.
- There will not be childcare during this event – please plan accordingly. Children on the playground must be in the care of a friend or family member.
- Dogs, strollers, headphones are permitted but discouraged due to the rough terrain on part of Reservoir Road, safety on the road which is open to cars, and the hilly course.
- Prizes for age-group winners, as well as raffle prizes, will be presented after the race.
Questions to email@example.com or 434-977-0583.